Wednesday 28 December 2011

My scamming story :(

I was a rude jammer, sadly, but a month later I almost became the nicest jammer ever! When It was the day before my b-day, some girl named LALALA1212 went to ,my den and said want a free glove? I said yeah! Then another RANDOM person went to my den and got a free glove by giving a rare, putting a non rare on her trade, and getting her rare back with 2 free gloves! I Did the same, giving her my white glove, but before the other girl left, IT WAS A CLONE OF LALALA1212!!!!! 0.0 I knew the clone would send back all the rares of lalala1212, and it was too late. My beautiful white glove was gone. Lalala1212 had deleted me and I was nothing but a un-rare person. When I was 9, I had a husband named haloreachguy, the nicest jammer ever! I Was always spliting up with him and going back together 030; but one day he promised to get me another glove, but grey, and he would have one too! Months past, and his promis was true! And when lalala1212 tried to scam me, I emailed Aj HQ right away. *****Jammers, don't ever trust other jammers always, they can hack you. Be a friendly jammer, not a mean scammer.*****

But for now, I'm going to stick being A nice jammer, forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment