Saturday 31 December 2011

Part 2 glitchin the title Stuff

Remember when I said that den glitch thing?



Turns out, the glitch was actually complete. When I went to chat, everything I said was turned to dots, every emotion I used, was turned into these:@@@@@. Every time I went to world map and clicked on a Island, the floor of that place was turned into bits and went to that den, and it would make the den ugly and TOTALLY mixed up. Every time I went to move, my character's face would disappear. ( The Icon at the bottom) Every time I did a movement ( Like dance, sit, hop etc) little black pieces of my character would show up. And the weirdest thing came. I did ALL of those things to see if It would work, and everything was back to normal....... Sorta. Sorta you ask? Sorta I Reply.
The den had the whole clan there like usual, but I became big, HUGE I say. Huge you ask? HUMUNGUS I reply. I don't even know if it was my computer OR animal jam. Every time I tried to get a picture, it showed nothing in the den but the den items. No joke! Why you ask? Because it was animal jam I replied! Something ABSOULOTLY funny happened. And I didn't even get a picture. Nope, the picture wouldn't come up on screen. If I get that glitch again, I will certainly try to get a picture. Promise. ().()

No comments:

Post a Comment