Monday 2 January 2012

DarkBraken, secret, REVEALED

Hey guys, its darks blog. This is what paola said when I told her. " OMG!!!" Screamed paola.
Well, its not about Aj, either. Its dark, afa, darks blog. Darkbraken, as you see, is AFA. AFA you scream?????? Afa it is I reply. Darkbraken was afa all along, and this is what he scammed:
  • I had a brown & pink Top Hat. I don't know why, but I found myself acting out like I was being scammed by using another account. Then I went to Jamaa Township on the ''scammer'' account to trade the Top Hat for Scary Bat Wings. I thought I'd have better luck. Then I traded it, got the NM Bat Wings, and ran off. My main account came running, yelling that it was my Top Hat. So the person who traded the wings gave me the Top Hat. I didn't expect for that to happen. - Scammed Scary Bat Wings
  • I was doing the 'I decline all trades!' This was when I got that witch hat trade. I got a trade for one of the lame rares on my list. A rocking horse and 3 other items. I accepted and went back to my den, then back to Township. -Scammed Rocking Horse & 3 other rares
  • Around when the lion codes came out, I acted like I had one. A non-member asked for the code and sent me a Bubbletron in return. I told a fake code then said ''I gtg''. - Scammed Bubbletron
  • The biggest scam I ever did... oh, I wish I never did it now. I feel so guilty. Afa isn't real. He never was. I made up the Top Hat scam. I made it up. I gave the red top hat to my account, sneakysecret then traded it to Conlan7. Then I gave myself rares slowly from what I traded then looked like I kept on getting scammed. The crazy weird bat wings scam? I accepted the trade; from one of my accounts. The glimpses of afa? Made that up. It was all a lie. I made you feel bad for me...-Scammed Viking Hat, Mask & a few other rares.
  • Er... sorry MLDB, but I'm the one named ''Zacroc'' who scammed your worn. But I personally don't think flash trading is scamming. I changed my username to something else that I won't tell you. I gave you the Sewing Machine because I felt guilty... well at least you have a Founders' Hat and your Worn Blanket back again. -Scammed Worn
  • This was the last scam I did. Quite recent, but we were declining all trades. Well, uh, I accepted a few trades. But I did decline a bubbletron once, and a heart locket once. But I accepted a glove & bubbletron, gave back the glove because I felt bad. And I accepted a Royal Cape. Gave the person a free Fireworks because I felt bad. -Scammed Royal Cape & Bubbletron
  • Also I never recycled anything. I just said that, blazevb22, so you would trade back. But I didn't want anyone to give me anything because I would scam them. :(
Darkbraken apologised, but on animal jam I felt guilty myself.

Speaking list:

Me- DARKBRAKEN IS AFA!
Paola- ( bLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... BLAH!!! :D) Lol she said random stuff!
Me- Paola!!!!! You know darky, darkbraken?
Paola- Yes, why?
Me- You know Afa?
Paola- Yes again, why again?
Me- Darkbraken.....Is.....AFA!!!
Paola- WHAT THE.............. HECK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? - SLAPS-
Me- Hey, pay, listen careful
Paola- * Bangs head*
Me- =.=
Paola- Ok, go on
Me- Darkbraken, the nice one, is AFA!! The hacking scammer, the mean one
Paola- Oh shush.. As I was saying friend I..... WHAT CLAW???!!!!
Me- You heard me. Darkbraken is the hacking scammer Afa
Paola- WHATS HER BLOG AGAIN???
Me- xxxanimaljamscammersandnews
Paola- BRB

10 minutes after

Paola- Claw, I've never knew that! Thx for telling me
Me- Welcome

Paola- ( BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....Chatting on LOL)


Darky, why would you hack? Why would you hack these poor helpless kids? Why dark? You had so many fans.....

1 comment: