Sunday 8 January 2012

Moonlight 3

The bear roared and roared. Duke pushed Moonlight back. " I'll fight, Moonlight" He said. Moonlight didn't want Duke to die, so before he was about to pounce, she jumped on Duke's back and pounced on the bear's back. The bear took his 5 claws, grabed Moonlight's right hind leg, digging his claws in hard, and threw her down. Then Duke growled and snarled as loud as he could and the bear ran away. Duke ran back to Moonlight and cried. " Moonlight!! Are you ok? Talk please Moonlight! Talk! I WANT YOU IN MY LIFE!" Yelled duke. Quietly, Moonlight opened one eye, and started to listen what Duke was saying. " Moonlight! Without you, the sun, won't have no warmth.  My heart, would have no beat. And you, would have no me." He said, crying. " Don't give up, its just begun!" Said Moonlight, sitting up. " Moonlight!" Said Duke. "I thought you were- Moonlight cut him off and kissed him. " That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my whole life, Duke." " Well, um, uh, thanks. " Duke said, blushing. Duke wrapped Moonlight's sprained paw in a bandage. Then when Moonlight and Duke returned home, the cubs were sad and yelling, " Mommy!!! What happened?" " I will tell you my story when you go to bed kiddies." Replied Moonlight. That night, Moonlight told her cubs this story:

Me and Daddy let the pack have practice period, then we went to have a little walk. A bear came out of a tree and roared and roared. Daddy pushed me back to protect me, but I wanted to protect HIM, so I jumped on his back then leaped onto the bears back. He digged his claws in my leg and threw me. Then Duke growled and snarled until the bear ran. He ran back to me and said the sweetest thing I have ever heard. And then I came here, starting to tell you this story. The pups giggled because of the ending. "Mommy, is this really true?" Said one of her cubs, Midnight. " Yes my dear. And also, when you grow up, make sure not to go alone into the forest with your husband without 3 or 2 more wolves." Replied Moonlight.


And thats the story of moonlight.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment