Tuesday 3 January 2012

Yeah I know

Remember when i told you its past my bedtime? Well, my mom is watching hockey. Our main team is TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS, So here is the sympol for them:



As I was saying, Toronto Maple Leafs is our main hockey team. Also, I made a joke today, trying to make something like Pangaea's joke THIS ROOM WILL MOT ALLOW YOU IN BECAUSE U SMELL, AWWW.
Well, that try is a TRY. Try you ask? Try I reply. I made it NOTHING like pangaea's, so this is what you call HORRIBLE
Ya. Its basiclly supposed to be:

Random person 1- Hey you, Do not try to dress up here. No matter how rare the outfit is, you smell. Thats why we say DRESS YOUR WORST whenever you visit.

Random person 2- HOW DARE YOU!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, what a bummer. I Have never draw anything this worst before. Why you ask? Well I reply.
I have been drawing for 8 years. When I was 2, I heard about wolves and went to GREAT WOLF LODGE. I tried to draw a wolf, but this is something what it looked like:
Actually, it looked like the real picture ALOT. Well, when I was 5, I drew this:


Now I am 9. I draw better pictures like these:




These were drawn on computer so I can draw better BETTER BETTER versions of this in real with a real pencil and eraser.

Well, BYE JAMMERS!

2 comments:

  1. No, sadly. But I can give you a hint to get some:

    1st hint- Fully red tophat
    Or
    2nd hint: Fully blue tophat
    Or
    3rd hint- Wings, ( Non member) Worn, Tan floor, locket.
    Or
    4th hint: ( This is how my friend got wings that are freedom) Wings that are nonmember, and locket.

    ReplyDelete