Wednesday 4 January 2012

Help me

Today I asked for unwanted hats. Someone sent me a freedom hat and I loved it. His name was something black. He told me if I could go to his den for a second. I said yes. And so on he talked to someone and finally turned to me. This is the line of talking:

Me- So?
Him- Well,
Me- ...
Him- I like you
Me- *Gasps*
Him- Ya
Me- Tear rolls down cheek
Him- Do you like me?
Me-
The reason I was speechless is because...

i have another husband. Then another husband. My 1st and most loved husband is haloreachguy. My second and secondly most loved husband is goofyanimal. The last time both of those boys were on they were fighting eachother. So thats why I was nervous. I didn't know what to say. But before I could say something, he said he had to go and wrote " Hugs and kisses". Which left me MORE speechless. Well, help me. Should I keep this one too? Should I not? I'll set out a poll and please comment.

1 comment:

  1. HALOREACHGUY!!??!?!?!!? he is my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since st patties day!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?! waaaa!

    ReplyDelete